Monday 14 November 2011

Anime festival Asia 2011 AFA11

Hot saturday morning, picked Yz from the mrt and started the tedious make up process at my house. Reminds me so much of AFA 10 with J, only J was in my position then HAHA

Strutted around in my lolita outfit =D with Yz and Tim! We took the mrt to city hall!! I might have felt totally awkward if I were to do this myself, so really grateful for the company :) Had band friends with me on the way home, so again it wasn't so bad haha


Went straight to see FLOW at the stage area, was hoping that they would sing a song or two, but they didnt :(( I think taking photos wasnt allowed, so I shant upload them here =X

GUESS WHAT I MET KILLUA AGAIN =DDD an unexpected surprise and I was so happy!!!

Last year-- hunter exam version with skate board

This year =D Greed Island version with yoyo (not shown here) awesome!!!

Wasn't looking out for anyone in particular, except for Sherry and Joshua and found them both toward the end of the day! Didn't manage to catch Joshua as Ichigo though..

Sherry's Hakuouki group~

Very cool Revy :D

GOKU!!!!!

To conclude, AFA this year was alot less tiring than last year, perhaps cos I knew what to expect and found what I wanted rather quickly. Crowd was every bit as bad though, people need to be more careful when making their way through the human jam.. I witnessed people stepping unintentionally on the costumes of cosplayers, and read rants online too T_T
Bought some stuff but took less photos of the event itself. Watched movie with band ppl after dinner and spammed photos there haha. Abrupt end. More photos up on fb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment