Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year!!

I'm back from Msia and super tired.. which is good cos I will now be able to start the cycle of sleeping early, waking early and have a good body. Hahahaha

Things I did:
2 bbqs

Caught a cold

Recovered

Sang K

Went Thailand, Hatyai
At the room toilet-- Cleaned and disinfected with a helpful strand of hair left behind in case we wanted to track the hardworking cleaner

Shopped-- bought shoes, clothes
Aren't these the sweetest pair of shoes? So pretty and cheap! =D

Bought anime again
It was a one for one sale, I actually selected from the pile Hikaru no go, Honey and clover, Kiddy grade and a few other titles which I really can't remember now. Made the choice to go with these 2 cos Hikaru was slightly more expensive and I wanted Kiddy grade badly :) It has been a while since I last purchased anime series.. I doubt I'll have time to watch them now though..

Played with doggies
Zaizai SHO CUTE!!!

Cut hair-- witnessed a sec 1 boy crying cos he had to shave almost botak to start school (school regulation)

Played otome games-- no pictures but I realised i can really spend an entire day playing.. just to complete a path and start on another. Ultimate zai nu =/

Tried SKII (toner) and it's really good! M'sia dries my skin out and it was only the toner, but the effects were so much obvious and effective than my cheapo moisturizer haha i think the treatment essense will be godly.

Ate good food

Went for uncles' company dinner, dressed up

Had my heart momentarily stolen by an adorable 4 year old boy (cousin's cousin). He was so shy that he only dared to peek at me and quickly looked away when I looked at him -melts- then under the encouragement of the others, he later declared to me 'I love you' and kissed me on the cheek. omg.. XD I felt that the room became really warm after the kiss

Things I didn't do:
Buy laptop bag
Buy t shirts to wear to school
Collect my altered dress ( was hoping to wear it during cny but no longer possible ): )
Bring camera charger.. so I couldnt take more photos

No comments:

Post a Comment