Sunday 15 January 2012

Not this...

can someone please kill me now....

My honey and clover dvd isn't complete either. It has only season 1. My bad too, cos i forgot that season 1 has 24 episodes while season 2 has 13 (and not 13 episodes for seasons 1 and 2 each).... and so i was taken in by the 'complete tv set episodes 1-24' on the box...... I was unwilling to accept reality when the last dvd ended and Hagu had not broken her arm, and quite a few things had not happened yet. and i kept wondering why the ending song didn't change T ^T

Then it dawned on me after eating dinner. GAAAAHHHH it doesnt even have the L and F special episodes

ya know, if I hadn't watched both anime before, I would have happily accepted my incomplete kiddy grade and honey & clover dvds as they are.. thinking that I made good buys. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING T____T is this an omen that I should stop buying anime in M'sia??

Ps i didnt mean the 1st sentence literally

No comments:

Post a Comment