Saturday 7 January 2012

So school's starting

Hopefully that will ease my spending.. I'm pretty happy with my timetable this sem, much better than last semester's. No real free day but less early lessons :DDD

Some progress made, but feels like stalemate again plus some external influences which may have a push or pull effect.. I don't know. Either way, rather looking forward to school! and the 3 months holiday wheeee

Cut down on the otome games, in fact I barely touched them these few days and have no urge to play.. But once I get started on a path... that's another story. Been watching Kiddy grade happily, until I realised that a few episodes were missing. Then I discovered that the movie collection shortens those few episodes into an amv X________X Spoilt my mood, and i'm currently on Honey and clover, deserting kiddy grade forever(for the time being -_-) Honey and clover is really one of the few series that I can re-watch over and over again but feel refreshed each time. Nothing I can relate to, but it made me aware of how things can be in life, and it makes alot of sense for the characters to behave the way they do.

Tuition resumed today, i'm going to have some income finally. Planning to get my hxh volumes and laptop bag when the feeling comes

Hiding from the sun, thankful for my jeans and umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment