Wednesday 23 May 2012

Felicita in progress part 2

I did an almost full costest for Felicita minus blazer and make up. It went pretty well, cos the wig is so pretty. Currently I'm just missing the blazer and the black ribbons for the hair, and a small chain thingy if I were to be really picky about completing the outfit. The belt is quite off, but it's the best I can do right now..

Can only hope the rest of the team are on track with their characters.. YZ you reading this??

I've hidden the photos from view cos paiseh lah, read more if you wanna see them. It's an extremely embarrassing post only for your eyes okies..



Tis the original which still looks ok by itself.. but under comparison with the edited ones, I feel quite ashamed. Totally no make up face is cui....... =( Nope, she doesn't wear glasses but I didn't have my contacts on so conveniently included my specs in the first few photos XD


The false eyelashes were too much, but I had so much fun adding them on =DDDDD it's really shocking how I can manipulate my pictures and look so different. -kowtows- 


Ok lah, here's a more natural one which I hope I will look like after putting on make up.

At cosfest :D
Wheeeeee full post here
 Had alot of fun playing with mei tu xiu xiu OMG I can barely recognise myself in these edited photos XDXD Halfway through running here and there to take photos where the sun shines, I started to feel the heat.... =/ That's certainly something to worry about.

Part 1 here! Great improvement haha XD

Anyways i'll be quite busy the next few days, working at chevron house as promoter again but the pay's not bad whee. Also taking up a job to teach kids interactive science, which is so much more meaningful than promoting stockings. hope it wont clash with my tuition hours though.

I've stopped playing otome games for the time being, hooked on watching Durarara and Basilisk ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment