Monday 21 May 2012

How's life

The weather has been unbearably hot these few days..

Just came back from a saxophone gig at marina bay sands for the opening of the dragonfly lake, it's a beautiful place wahaha doesn't look like Singapore I have to say XD earned some money there =DD
The money was a surprise because we weren't expecting to be paid on the spot, and a rather big amount too. Well, i still feel the need to grumble talk about how ridiculously early I had to wake up today, and all the fierce practices we went through. The first quartet practice two weeks totally tired me out though I had been consistently playing at NJC and we weren't able to play well when we met for prac the next day lolol. The actual performance itself wasn't flawless and I squeaked quite a few times -__- i also kinda fell apart at the last piece which was an unplanned encore because it went faster than I could manage. =X other than that, wheeee~

Will be getting my Kurapika wig soon, I hope this one turns out better and i'll sell off the previous one which was too light in colour, or wreck my brains for some character I can use it for.

Chionged Sakamichi no apollon yesterday, cos I couldn't wait for the anime and pity the site only has up till chapter 30. Full of feels for the series, though it's too much love triangles for me to really really like it. Shall end off with this very sexy picture of Junichi san who's voiced by Junichi Suwabe wahaha coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment