Tuesday 15 May 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOMARE DEAR

Just a quick update before ranting about my games

On sunday, I worked for the first time since last year and guess what... as a promoter again. My friends are going for attachments and internships while I'm selling stockings. Feeling so cheapo but it's still a source of income so oh well..

Moving on to happier stuff, I've finally fully completed Starry sky in Summer and Autumn (review two posts down) and for Winter, i'm left with the the other endings (except for the best ending) for Tsubasa and the memory routes. That's about 5 or 6 more routes. Tsubasa's my least favourite character in Winter but I'll pull through!

Following Shirokuma Cafe, Kuroko no basket, Sakamichi no Apollon and Hyouka this season and am very very happy with them. Dropped Hiiro no Kakera because the graphics just aren't up to standard despite the awesome cast. Also dropped Eureka 7 Ao because it was boring T_T Was wondering if I should  pick up Tsuritama last week and decided not to after watching up till the 3rd episode. I'm also starting to watch HxH 2011 (yes before last week I totally ignored it because the good stuff haven't started yet) and my genei ryodan babies are appearing soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment