Monday 16 July 2012

Anime updates

Back from saxophone chalet this afternoon and slept till dinner time.. probably going to have a hard time falling asleep tonight. 

Janice is back!!! =DD Let me know your number or something ok!! We'll meet up very very soon alrights!

The new season of anime has started and other than Arcana Famiglia, Uta Koi and Natsuyuki Rendezvous, i'm not particularly looking forward to any other series.. Luckily there's still Hyouka, Kuroko no basket and Shirokuma cafe from last season.  Wahh just realised that Nakamura Yuichi has roles in 4 of the series i've mentioned hehe and I've just watched Tokyo encounter ep 13 with Shimono Hiro as guest XD  and as always Hunter X Hunter =DDD YORK SHIN ARC IS HERE! MY GENEI RYODAN BABIES! SHALNARK HUSBANDO

Sakamichi no apollon has ended and what a great series it was, short and satisfying. I cried during the final episode-- the tears were already welling up when Yurika showed Kaoru the photo with 'someone who looks really familar'. Then when they were running down the slope just like the old days.. T ^T It's really too bad Ritsuko and Kaoru didn't remain together in the end, but life's like that, and as mentioned in the middle of the series, friendship lasts forever while love may not. 

Natsuyuki Rendezvous came as a surprise. I was aware that Nakamura would be voicing one of the protagonist, along with Jun Fukuyama and I was totally looking forward to it :D but somehow, I thought it was going to be a movie. So I was so happy when I watched the first episode and realise that it's a weekly series XD Nakamura sounds awesome as always, and Jun actually got my chest feeling really tight in the second episode. He sounded amazingly sweet and gentle in that scene. 
The story is about a 22 year old guy, Hazuki, who falls in love with a florist (Rokka) and starts working at her shop. The florist is a widow and her dead husband's (Shimao) spirit still floats around the shop and house, cock blocking Hazuki to the max. The premise is quite heart wrenching actually but has light hearted and sweet moments too. I foresee myself crying at some point in time. 

Regarding Arcana Famiglia.. From what i've seen so far.. seems like the anime will be Liberta centric? Throw in some Nova and Liberta shounen ai hints too =/ Slightly disappointed because I'm all for Luca and Felicita (if it isn't obvious enough by now haha) Well well well.. it's still quite early into the anime so things may change, who knows =) 
Lastly, Aomine has finally appeared in the Kuroko no basket anime. -fangirls like mad- Yup that's about it. LOL

I watched the latest HxH episode today and it's an indescribable feeling, my favourite part of the series, where the killing begins. @^%$% happy to see Kurapika and things are going to get so freaking exciting I can't wait.  In fact, i'm going to take out my HxH manga and re-read them from the start. 

Ohh I want to ramble abit about future cosplans.. Will be doing Katsura and Kagura rap versions with Yz, probably this year because the costume isn't complicated and the wigs should be quite easy to obtain. It's going to be fun!!! :D Kurapika will be pushed back yet again, because I haven't the slightest clue how to start preparing his outfit. Will be doing the York Shin version because there's where the chains appear, and he looks cooler there too haha. Saw the new character design for Shalnark lao gong, which is essentially the same as in the old anime, just some colour changes to his clothes an hair. He now has a dirty blond hair and wears purple. Kinda prefer the old version, looks more striking. But now that his hair colour is blondish, I can also consider doing a Sharnark cosplay wahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Hey. *-*
    I want to make a Felicita cosplay.
    So I start looking for pictures on google, and I've found your blog. :3

    But I'm a little insecure about how I'm gonna look as Felicita because my is skin is light brown.
    In fact, is my bigger fear in cosplay, because of my color skin. People in Brazil is very mean in this point, I don't understand this 'cause we have so many colors here. :/
    Anyway, thank you.

    Your Felicita cosplay inspire me to make my own cosplay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, don't let anyone discourage you (: find a friend to do the cosplay with and you'll feel more confident!
      I understand the part about feeling insecure-- my costume was quite inaccurate compared to the other cosplay I've seen on the net but do bear in mind that the ultimate purpose is to have fun, so just aim to look pretty and prepare your costume to the best of your ability :D
      Glad that my humble cosplay has inspired you, I'd love to see your version of Felicita!

      Delete