Friday 27 July 2012

School's starting soon

There's good wind these few days, I appreciate it, really. But it lifts my curtains up and the sun shines on me and I feel like i'm becoming chaoda. 

Went for ballet under the stars with the Ys. We wanted to go early and chope a good area but by the time we reach, it was really crowded and we dumbly set our picnic mat behind this huge daddy who blocked our view of the dancers. His children kept standing up during the show, especially the young daughter -- I saw her almost fall about 5 times while walking around. LOL 

Also visited Janice's enormous MBS suite with the Ys. Camwhored like nobody's business  

This is just the gym and it's almost the size of my room -very impressed- Going to bugis to shop with the Ys next week =D What is money XD

So I was helping out at matriculation fair and just nice the animation and comics society was just behind our booth. Saw Chuan Min there and went over to fangirl over Suwabe say hi very enthusiastically. and guess what, I signed up! There's already a photo of me (from the hetalia event) on their board so i'm half a member XD hahaha i'm actually feeling very lonely ok... so few of my friends are into anime and manga... no one to fan girl with. Hopefully i'll be able to make more crazy friends at the society and find cosmates!! 

On to my iphone game apps
My megu pet Goku has evolved into the cutest cabbage ever!! It's so freaking cute I want to nom nom noms Goku. I'm getting a feel of how it's like to be raising a kid because it's really expensive to buy food to feed Goku regularly. Plus i've somehow managed to get a few regular visitors who always give me gifts and I need to spend more money to buy food to return the gift. 

Got started on Be my princess for Gree and I won't talk too much about its bad points since it's a free game and what more can I ask for.. As life would have it, I was set on Prince Keith, whom I was the least compatible with (ranked C) omy I feel so lousy because somehow I was too nice and kept making choices that decrease my chemistry with him because he's an arrogant tsundere. I'm at the 11th chapter and starting to run into problems progressing because I'm refusing to spend money on the game =( It's available for IOS and android, so can go search for it if you're interested =D

No comments:

Post a Comment