Wednesday 19 December 2012

My Sweet Bodyguard musings 2

I'm flying tomorrow :) updating in advance! 

Finally had a little more time to resume my otome games.. Finished the annoyingly long Ookami route in Akazukin. It's so freaking long, the route could have ended nicely more than 3 times but no they just had to go on and on.. I've considered throwing the game aside for eternity but still started on Kitsune because ahem I want to hear Hatano Wataru ahem

I can see the cycle repeating itself-- I'm going to fall for the character, the character's going to do the unforgivable and make me hate him. Depending on how long I drag the route, I might have forgotten some of my hatred and grow to like the character again -__- 

Given how long the routes are, I don't think I'll be trying Yamaneko at all because Yusa Kouji isn't that high on my seiyuu bias list much as I fangirl over him at times. But Hatano Wataru....... ...... ^//////^ he makes very sexy sounds. I've heard him in Tsuki no Hikari Taiyou no Kage as well as Scarlet blcd and honestly he doesn't sound all that different (or maybe I wasn't paying attention) but my ears~~~ 

Eh before things get too x rated I'll move on to black wolves saga. Finished Mejojo's good end and went on to what I thought was Mejojo's bad end but BLEHHHHH it was Auger's bad end instead. JULIAN NOOOOOOOO GUILIAN NOOOOOOO. Wah, terrible to see Guilian die twice. Was cringing when Julian got stabbed too.. In the cat's route I had to choose who I wanted to be punished by -pulls hair- was really shivering whenever the whip sounded. 

Next up will be photo spams for my sweet bodyguard. I'm almost completing Kaiji's route but my rank is still at an A, not S T___T wonder how that will affect the ending.

 Here's the cross dressing terrorist I mentioned last time

welll..... Kaiji looks reluctant

 and drink some milo HAHAHA

 Kaiji is a 孩子王 wheeeee~

The plot reached it's maximum sweetness in this chapter and then things started to get complicated with misunderstandings, mini fights and stuff ;__; I had just enough enders (in game currency) to buy the sweet route but chose to go for normal so I would still have enough for the next mission.. and I just had the feeling that I was being punished for not choosing the sweet route.. 

I wouldn't call that slightly surprised haha

 Kaiji why do you look attractive X10000 when all you did was to change your white jacket to a green one? XD


More sisters power XD I really love them!

Their hands look odd....... too close X_X

SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE ASDKJAHLSKDHALSJ if all goes according to plan, I'll be choosing Sora as my next bodyguard. He has already caught my attention very early on but his route wasn't released then but now it is, so yea :D I still love Kaiji though.

Mr Goto.... Why do you have 4 arms in the first picture?

1 comment: