Friday 7 December 2012

Exams have ended!!

And it's 2 days to EOY at marina barrage.

Was too busy making my gun yesterday so didn't blog.. also painted my scarf whee~ My props are more or less done phew but I was really stressed out yesterday... Was so worried that the glue wouldn't stick the parts together, that the paint wouldn't go on properly, or that I couldn't find the right coloured foam sheets. 

Then my mum commented that I was really too slow in making the stuff. This comment really really really hurt me.. I tried to tell her how I woke up at 10, prepared the materials, started painting, painted so many coats cos the colour was too light, spray painted other stuff, braved the rain and went out to buy materials, agonized over what I should get because I had no idea if they would even work and blablabla until at 5pm I was waiting for the glue to dry for the first covering of the gun prop. 

But I couldn't get it out because I was going to start sobbing if I had continued talking. Her stupid insensitive comment. It's true that the gun looked almost the same other than having  the barrels sprayed black and a grey covering for the front part of the handle but on hind sight, I don't think I was slow. I couldn't have been any much faster..

Mum knew that she made me extremely upset so she didn't say anything discouraging for the rest of the night.

Enough ranting.. ANYWAYS met up with the Ys immediately after Yz's last paper haha too bad HY couldn't join us. we had delicious hand-burgers and mine came with very nice la0sai hahaha I think we were all abit out of it-- it was Fei's first day at work, Yz just finished her last paper, I had a long day preparing for EOY this sunday, and Hsuan was busy preparing for HK trip. 

All of us wore blue!!! And we had dessert where we talked about very sad stuff.. :( my feet were hurting like mad. Never wearing that pair of shoes and walking so much again.

I've edited some AFA photos where yz and I did kyubei and kagura 2 years later version
 I think Kyou did a better job fiddling with the light settings but here's my take :D


I like this photo hehe abit zi lian to say that myself. The lighting was good! And Kyou didnt get me at an awkward expression. The AFA wristband spoilt it though.. and after brightening the photo, there are minor black streaks at my chin and neck area which I didnt' realise until now.. hahah


One of the rare photos with Yz looking in character (for the 2yl version at least) -_- I was busy and left them to auto pilot, they took so few photos and didn't pose nicely... wasted sia. but it's ok!! 

Yz very brave to wear this outfit.. It was too big for me so I exchanged for kyubei whom she was taking initially. She has a better figure anyway so 8D hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment