Friday 28 December 2012

Merry late Xmas!!!

I'm having such a good time in Malaysia I don't want to go back... Eat, sleep, slack everyday plus lots of shopping :D THIS IS THE LIFE MAN

Results were expected, I've got to buck up next sem!! (: anyways here's a late christmas wish! Hope the coming year will be fantastic!! :D


 Zaizai only looks at the camera when he doesn't know it's on. I was a pro to have taken this shot without him realising HAHA

 

We came home late one night to see zaizai behaving suspiciously... Spotted a small puddle of very yellow liquid near the sofa. Zaizai's SO ADORABLE when he's guilty XD
 

Painstakingly greeted friends, played gacha to sell items and attended parties, whoops I mean went on guards to finally get enough enders to buy these final sets of outfit. It took me 3 freaking days......
To view the last epilogue for Kaiji, the game forced me to buy an ugly outfit for Kaiji and even inserted interaction with Sora to seduce me. The final epilogue was a little disappointing but I'm very happy and satisfied to have completed Kaiji's route :D

Kaiji telling Sora to shut up in Sora's first chapter. Sora isn't what I expected.. I was expecting a young and shota character who's immature and innocent---- Sora may have the smallest build among the guys but this guy is a total flirt HAHA I think he's older than he looks too. Either way, still cute ^^ 


The christmas event for Be My Princess is officially over! I took this during Glenn's route. It wasn't bad though nothing can beat Keith's route it seems. I always go for him first wahaha. This not the first time the weird narration has spoilt the mood -_-
What is this I can't.

Back to my games-- I've finished Kitsune's good end as well as Yamaneko's good end even though I said I wouldn't touch him. Kitsune has replaced Ookami to become my favourite guy in Akazukin. I was really angry with Kitsune after there was an overload of jealousy from that guy which even caused him to turn violent. WTH really fuming but I still forgave him because he's such a cute character. Didn't pay much attention to Yamaneko and skipped many parts, paying more attention to his H parts because I've never heard Yusa in any  otoges other than starry sky hehe. He wasn't bad I guess but no one can beat Waachan and Hinochii as of now.

Left with the Wolves' and Julian's routes for Black Wolves Saga. I honestly enjoyed the cats' routes. Sakurai and Yochin are excellent voice actors -kowtows- I was charmed by both Mejojo and Auger even though I tried not to be. The good ends are all so sinister I don't know what to think of them T__T Auger's good end especially.. WHY AUGER WHYYYY y u make my heart go tokidoki and then dash my hopes. Isn't this supposed to be the good end?! 

Half way through Zara's route and it's the most normal one, he's so gentle and composed though I can sense a bit of a Do-S in this crafty rabbit. Ishida also sounds very gentle here. 

Okiedokies I'm going thailand early tomorrow! Back on sunday and then back to Singapore on monday night. Then I'll have to plan and bid for modules T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment