Wednesday 27 February 2013

Hello~~!

Time for my weekly wednesday post :D

It's been a pretty ok recess week so far, really need to thank my prof for sending a reminder email that there's a CA next tuesday if not I'll really be dead for it. I knew there was something on next week but just couldn't place my finger on what it was.. doesn't help that the module schedule on IVLE left it out too.

Anyways I met up with a kind soul yesterday who passed me the BMP gree card! Here's my character with the lacy sheer outfit~ Thank you so much, Zhiting!

I'm absolutely in love with the new BMP candy house gacha. Managed to get the full set within 30 minutes of the gacha and used close to 20k gacha points. It's really pretty, I like it better than the chocolate house XD
                     
I've always wondered how people can be so fast at getting certain items in other games and now I've become one of them X__X now I know it really is possible even without spending a single cent. 

Recently some mates (just one actually) has been commenting here and there on both Be My Princess and My Sweet Bodyguard that I spent real money on the games again... Felt happy but very misunderstood. It's a little sad because she's a newer player and perhaps hasn't fully understood or accepted how the game works, but with hard work it's really possible to increase your charm and earn substantial in game money while not spending real money :'D   

Have I mentioned how adorable some of the dates are in My sweet bodyguard? Haha 


Okokok before the Ys kill me for talking about nothing but my games, I met up with the YYYs on saturday night! Went for J-obsession at Cathay in the afternoon and watched the One Piece cosplay competition. Felt so excited for the cosplayers wheee~ 

I kept thinking.. if it was the Hunter X phantom rouge movie being shown at Cathay, perhaps J-obsession would have been Hunter X themed and omgggg I would have gone mad. Really, I know I would. Maybe the organizers feared for my sanity so they went with OP instead LOL

After that I met the rest at Plaza Sing and had dinner at bangkok rush where the food was mediocre... We initially wanted to catch a movie but it was too rushed so we spent almost the whole night at the dinner place talking crap but very funny crap XD then went to a cafe with lots of statues of the cupid and angels thingies and had yummy dessert.

It was a really last minute decision but we decided to watch a late night movie at J cube because my mum didn't want her precious princess to be the last one to get off the cab (HAHAHA look guys i'm really a princess, not just in the game) so we watched Ah Boys to Men 2 at 11pm. It was funny, inspired us to talk army style for a while after that.  
                                     
                         
Yf as usual ALWAYS looks at herself in the screen instead of the camera tsktsk.... Always leh~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment