Monday 4 November 2013

I had a great birthday :')

Thanks guys for all your wishes and treats :))))

I spent sat night with the YYYYs and had a wonderful dinner + chatting session at Watami. The birthday bread with fruits and icecream was really yummy and special :D still waiting for photos from YZ wahaha THANKS GUYS!! If you had ordered the purple sweet potato drink I would have drank it happily lah XD

Sunday lunch was with my parents and I had a short shopping trip with mum after that ^___^ didn't buy anything but I LOVE MY MUM. I've been so busy these few weeks, barely spending any time at home with my parents T__T I feel so guilty especially since my mum fell sick with a cough last week. 

Sunday evening I went for the band's bbq at utown and my section surprised me with a cake! Black forest and it was really lovely eating in the dark with only my phone's flash light and the red charcoals to light up the place haha. Had lots of marshmallows and cheese tofu. I'm so glad that even though I didn't play for the concert this time, I'm still able to celebrate my birthday with my dearest section and the band this year :) 

Today I was really really surprised when my fyp mate woke me up from my nap and lured me out of the lab using the excuse of accompanying her to get pipette tips from one level down. Instead of walking to the stairs she walked to the side where the chairs are and I saw another friend with the cake XD HAHAHA the cake was sooooooooo good but too big for one person to finish off so we kinda shared it. I ate most of it though and was really full. Celebrated with the new phd girl in my lab whose birthday is one day after mine aka today. I also received capital mall vouchers from them. So sweet! 

So yup I had a very meaningful birthday and weekend. 

I also confirmed my suspicion of losing my black bra. Really don't know where it is... Hope I didn't leave it in a toilet after changing out last week for the ff shoot.. or it could have dropped out from my bag during the ff shoot. (sorry to those who saw it after the shoot and had to ask around for the owner) I really can't remember what bra I was wearing that day. Yes I was too tired to change out of my shirt and binder so I went home like that ehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment