Saturday 30 November 2013

Updates on life

Finals are almost over, but this is the first time there's no significant sense of relief because real holidays aren't coming until next year.

Nevertheless I'll be able to take a break from studying after getting home from lab after the coming monday. A break from studying but I also need to rush my gun and style the wig!! XD at least I'll have more fun with that I guess.

Totally packed december, I don't have time for the dialovers shoot we initially planned to have in december, the rest of the team are busy too... My weekdays are completely tied down because of school.... Really really miss my freedom and the days of playing games the entire day at home.

Visiting the tailor auntie next sunday with the school cos team for a team bonding outing hahaha in preparation for eoy which is 3 weeks away. Also digging out my Bisca wig and shotgun because I'm having a farewell shoot with Liz before she flies overseas for 2 years :(

Then I'm going Malaysia for the last week of december :)

Went with Mum to imm yesterday because I wanted a short break from all that mugging. Bought new sony earphones because the left earpiece of my previous pair died on me on the day of my tumour bio finals. HOW TO LISTEN TO LECTURE RECORDINGS??! 
Pretty happy with the new pair :) which is slightly more expensive than the prev one so I hope they'll last longer and sound better whee~ 

My mum was so cute, she actually wanted to go Daiso at IMM because my uncle bought a pair of slippers there and she wanted to get a pair for my dad. She also wanted shower caps lololol. In the end she didn't get any because the shower cap quality felt too cheapo and they didn't have a suitable shoe size. Instead she got some dry wipes for the mop thingy and I got this!!!!
Just 2 dollars and the colours are lovely. I swatched my hand and the 3 lighter browns look especially lovely. Can't wait to try them on properly with the primer and all ^_^ Quite shimmery and the pigmentation seems ok given it's just $2. Hope there won't be too much fallouts on the face though, can't tell yet. 

Had time some weeks ago to try on this particular wig which will be used next year. It's freaking heavy omg, the heaviest wig I've tried on. Very pretty curls and volume, hopefully with some trimming it'll look even better. Got to make an ahoge too, might document the process :D

Roadshow thingy at the med block last last week ^___^ these were prizes for a lucky dip. I tried twice, got kimwipes (aka tissue paper) and a bag of 50ml tubes. Aish.. Really taken with the sweet white shark at the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment