Sunday 19 January 2014

Gardens by the bay performance

I had a band-ful week and visited Gardens by the bay for the second time!

Really really miss playing my saxophone, I koped my friend's instrument for a bit and just played some scales and tunes. Not sure if it was the lack of a strap or that particular instrument, but I had so little stamina and sounded weak :( OH WELLS

Took lots of photos of the flowers in the flower dome. Pity the band's entry didn't include the cloud forest, I would have loved to enter that beautiful place again.....

Lovely section mates performing (minus aaron and farhan)

Sho colourful! The flower dome was so cooling and the sun was not as strong as the first time I visited so it was really awesome.

Tuition has been cancelled these 2 weeks because tutee's staying at the ny boarding school. So I was able to attend the performance by an overseas band from gettysberg on a 2 weeks tour across the country. Abit OTL and ashamed of myself when they started off with a well executed Hands Across the Sea because we've played it last year and found it a horror LOL. Loved the well thought out encore they prepared for us-- Stand up for Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment