Sunday 26 January 2014

Spring cleaning and some shoot photos!

Took almost everything off my table and wiped them down, also threw out my radio which has not been working for a year or so XD I'm ashamed to say that all my things were so dusty I didn't dare to breathe when carrying them to the kitchen.

My entire pile of eyelashes LOL maybe some girls have more but seeing them all put together is a grim reminder that I should not purchase more until I use the unopened ones.

Also found my 'blue print' for laguna's outfit!! Haha too fond of it to throw away this round.. maybe in the future it'll go into the bin.

Finally met up with the YYYYYs on friday for dinner and though yufei had to rush off we still laughed alot and had good food. I had braised duck and yum yum!! After Fei and Hy left, the rest of us had some emo talking session while eating mcflurry LOL then I shared a scary incident which happened in lab on the way home. Must meet again for the birthday treats!!!

Next we have some photo spams from the Kuroko no basket Midorima and Takao shoot last last week, because I'm a little shy to put them on fb ahaha. They'll go up eventually. All photos taken by Nic aka Maze and light editing done by me and Kiyo ^.^
I name this mini comic 'Towel Fling' :3 this never happened in the kuroko no basket manga but I think it's something Takao would have done to Midorima at least once XD

Among all my Takao solo shots, this one stood out ohohoho because of the basket ball. Actually someone was supporting it from the bottom HAHA but it really looks like I had a powerful grip on the ball ^____^ 帅吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment