Sunday 23 March 2014

My poster and I

Collected it from print on thursday afternoon for a presentation on friday, something like an exhibition. There I explained my project to other people from the organization, out of my lab. It was a great learning experience and I think i'm much more prepared for the actual presentation this coming tuesday. Made some changes to it and corrected typos -- I actually spelled my prof's name wrongly!!!?! Hahaha
Friends you are right, I have lost weight T__T it was hard to tell even for me because I wear long pants all the time and I don't see how thin my legs are. Then one weekend I wore shorts to lab and realised that my legs are like sticks. I hope to eat better and more after exams and hopefully gain more meat back for the Yang cos which shows some legs.

I'm still continuing with experiments though, after poster presentation... I thought I would be able to stop but I have quite abit to do actually. Really really want to stop going to lab so I can work on the thesis and other projects for my modules. 

I had the diabolik lovers shoot last sunday in a beautiful studio. The photos aren't out on fb yet but here's a selfie with evil Teddy. I like my eyeshadow on the eyelid area to bring out the fake crease but not so much for the rest of my face. One good thing was that the fangs went on so well this time compared to the first time I wore them. 
I'm looking forward to seeing the group photos because they looked fantastic from what I could see out of one eye haha. My solo shots were ok I guess, but couple shot with Yui was bad because I couldn't think of any poses and we were running out of time :) Still, my second studio shoot experience was much better than the first :)

I'm kinda still playing my games, not so much for line play cos I have no time and there's not much going on in there and I just return hearts to my regular group of friends everyday before zzzzing. Hunter x Hunter battle collection had a hisoka event and after a few days' delay I finally took part. Didn't get a very good ranking or a second of the SR card but it was fun and helped me earn back my BP thingies. The stages in GI where, you encounter a girl instead of fighting a boss, were so cute!!! I really liked those ^__^ Pity the event concluded when I was still in GI, going to the volleyball tournament.

I just included this R card of Killua cos he looks so cute XD I enhanced it once and he shows another disgusted face LOL. I chose this screenshot of my pretty little princess cos she's actually sitting on this snoopy flower cloud thingy but it looks like part of her dress! It's sooooo pretty :))

No comments:

Post a Comment