Wednesday 5 March 2014

The state of my thesis


Happened to read what I wrote a few days ago and it felt like a joke. I'm so tired, I want to stop my experiments but I cannot because I had no results until the past week. Running so many experiments, desperately coming up with a poster to present to the lab ppl next week, writing the damned thesis so slowly and studying for a 40% CA next monday. I just want to stop experiments and focus on writing and studying. Or maybe I want to not write the thesis and presentation stuff and just do experiments all day long. I dont know man. The only motivation is that if all goes well, I'll have 2 more sets of data by this saturday. If not well I'll just keep working until time's up.

So tired

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA your thesis is so funny bla bla bla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: I'm still doing experiments in hope of getting more data T____T

    ReplyDelete