Saturday 1 March 2014

Ramblings

Living life to the fullest by going to lab every single day. At least I'm getting a little data to give me motivation for this last stretch. I have none for writing of the thesis though urghhhhhhh hopefully the urge to write will come really really soon :X

I can see the end of university... This is going to be the last few months of my life as a student and I'm feeling bittersweet about it all. I've been surveying if my working friends prefer studying or working......... It's a mixed response.. On one hand you can stop thinking about work after knocking off vs needing to do homework and mug after school, but you can't just take a day off whenever you like while you can skip lectures. 

But ya la.. it's part and parcel of life and there's no use thinking about which is better because there is no way to avoid graduation and working. 

Friends, I may have stopped posting about Hunter X Hunter but I'm still faithfully watching the new episode every week and sobbing and screaming at the development. I'm also following Hozuki no Reitetsu, Space Dandy, Yowamushi no pedal, Nagi no Asakura and Uchuu Kyodai, though there's a little back log because I was really busy last week.

Prop making has stopped and my mum's just screaming at me to clear the bags of the foam sponge thingy on my piano. But mum I can't, because I need those for making the prop and I have no time to finish it right now, so the materials must stay.

Met up with the YYYYs on tuesday and I spent like... all of my money LOLOL I was really down to dollars the next day because tuition stopped for a month and I will only be receiving the pay next week. Still it was a very nice meeting amidst chionging around in lab.
 Love you guys so much :)))

I'll just post some photos of my new favourite game after Kawai Pet Megu closed down-- LinePlay. I adore my character so much, this pretty little thing :))

                    
Isn't she sweet? She is capable of other expressions by the way, I just happened to screenshot her with the default expression. The second picture shows part of my lovely house which I painstakingly decorated. It's so pretty hahaha I'm like praising myself but I'm really proud of my apartment :D It's full of flowers, rainbow, more flowers and soft pastel fluffy things. I'm so girly hahaha it's hard to tell when you see me in real life hor? XD

                  
Oops I caught my cutie bathing hahaha and check out my garden inspired doorway :D

A closer look so you all can appreciate the loveliness ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment