Sunday 12 October 2014

Fun week


Selfie game strong this week. 1. Yogurt mask again! 2. I was wearing this bunny shirt so I felt obliged to do a shinkai imitation XD 3. Sunglasses courtesy of Miko taken while I was helping out for her shoot at nus.

Driving lessons are so fun!!! I prefer driving on the roads to the school circuits cos the lanes are much wider. What are the chances but I got the same instructor for my wednesday and friday lessons! I wonder if instructors do internal swaps when they happen to see names they recognise? Abit paiseh cos I wore the same shirt ehehe XD I thought he sounded very sian on wednesday so I was relieved when he sounded more energetic on friday haha maybe I just got used to his tone. 

Watched Annabelle and it was quite disappointing.......... I'll rate it the same lousy scare level as Ju-on 3.. Some jump scares and sound scares during the movie but nothing impressionable. I'm especially disappointed because the Conjuring was good and I had high hopes T_T

Cosplay job on the first saturday of nov and after that I'll be going JB to attend an event!! First overseas event, with a whole group of friends. Bringing Cater out again XD I've cosed her about 4 times already wahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment