Monday 27 October 2014

Rankaful weekend

Fully borrowed costume, except for the wig and shoes. I'm missing the socks and accurate shoes but ah wells hehe decided not to sweat over it.

Crouching tiger hidden safety pins. Got 6 in there haha I pinned it too small the first time and almost pulled a shoulder muscle when I tried it on. On the day itself, all was good!! I'm very happy with the costume and it looks flattering on me cos I don't look too skinny :') a nice change :Db

Had a cosplay job in the morning which I last minute agreed to because someone pulled out and my friend really needed one more girl. It went well other than the horrible sweltering weather. The public was a little touchy feely.. My friend got her butt groped during an escalator ride :/ she was standing behind me and in front of this group of guys who don't seem like they're from Singapore. -cries for her- I would have turned back and shouted at him or something.. 

Usually when strangers put their arms at my waist or shoulder when taking photos together, I go along with it unless they hold very tightly :/ If they ask beforehand, I'll definitely say okay. I just hate it when people try to take photos without asking. 

Anyways for what we had to do, it was good pay and at around 3pm we split up and I went for the event to join my ranka team ^^

Spent the remaining time recording the dance videos. A little sad I didn't get to walk around the place and get more photos taken. Really next to no photos this time sigh... I hope to cos her again!! XD


The evolution of Ranka XDXD Photo by Maze. Please do not re-upload without my permission!

Taken by the bf as I was walking over :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment