Monday 20 October 2014

Pictures

 
I've been ignoring all anime and just reading Naruto. It's really good. I mean I've always known that it's good, I just couldn't bring myself to read it. Now that the series is ending, I finally found motivation to start. It made me laugh so much :DDDDDD 

Need to finish up Vanille's weapon T____T I'm so thankful that the group has already done this much. I will need to sand the top part and stick everything together. It's not alot but there's still quite a bit of details to add in. ahhhhhhhhhhh


Mum's colleague gave this to me!! It's super pretty but still slightly too big for my wrist

Helped out for some shoots, I took on the challenging task of doing the make up for Makishima, my fave yowapedal character. Not a bad job, I'll slant the eyebrows more next time!! 

I just got home from an interview at the science faculty. It's not my ideal job, with such a diverse job scope, there's also some lab stuff to handle. But it's a stable job. I'll see how it goes lah, spoke a little to the rest of the candidates and they're all from overseas universities. I'm having mixed feelings about the whole thing.

Another interview on thursday!! Hope it goes well :DD


No comments:

Post a Comment