Tuesday 6 January 2015

Back to work week

Spam photo of seme bean only. The little green blob beside it is actually a mochi and we koped some sesame seeds from 2 other sesame mochis to be the eyes and beak. SUPER CUTE do you want to pluck your eyebrows??

I'm back playing hxh battle collection and I got my strongest card ever. Wahaha it's a defence heavy card though. Play in the morning on the train and before I sleep. During lunch too if I remember. Train in the morning is crowded till buona vista. After that stop there's plenty of space. Train home is always crowded. 

Work is getting busier. I think I'm too lenient on the applications overall. Got to be more skeptical go me!!

Been expecting a package from my cousin from malaysia. Was feeling really sad today because of some stuff and totally brightened up after dinner when mum told me the parcel arrived XD

Not disappointed XDXD I officially have alot of lip products now. Last time it was blush, now it's lip balms, sticks and glosses. I've always liked them but never bought cos so expensive sia. The highlight is of course the eyeshadow palette woohoo~~~ 

I'm so glad I didn't buy eye palettes during the KL trip (it was my main goal actually). Was considering a palette from two faced (which happened to be out of stock) so I went to another sephora at night where it was in stock but I last minute decided on a sephora one because it had more colours and also comes with a set of colour liners. Was hugging it and going to pay when a friend advised me against it because she'd rather I buy online, much cheaper than going for sephora in-house brand, since the quality is almost the same. 

In the end I didn't buy any. Hahaha then one day after coming back to singapore my cousin whatssaped me to tell me that she had sent out this lovely parcel XDXD all's good!!

Another shoot this saturday, I'll make use of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment