Tuesday 27 January 2015

Tired!

I'm falling sick... I don't know what happened maybe it was too cold in the cinema on Monday night. But I was already suffering from a runny nose after forcing myself to eat that plate of kimchi fried rice which was slightly above my spice tolerance level. 

Either way I'm sniffing and sneezing slot now :( not good at all I have 2 shoots this weekend, and another 2 next weekend. After this week I hope the shoots will die down omg so tired. Going to have to reject or delay some shoots when people ask.

Division lunch was last friday and we could leave after lunch! Didn't win anything in the lucky draw but the food was good XD It was a themed lunch and each person received luminous props XD

Bikini shoot this saturday LOL and cheong sam shoot on sunday. I think I'll look super chiu if I don't manage to recover.. Painted the hat and at least that's done. Painted the orange pom pom thingys and now I just need to attach them to the choker.
                        
Cheong sam is loose.. but I manged to tighten it more. Still need to beautify the pinning at the back T__T
Seme bean is cheering us on

No comments:

Post a Comment