Friday 2 January 2015

I want to go again next year

Guess what I saw on day 1 of the event
Bought almost all the hxh buttons I saw. It's not alot but still I don't have space to hang them OTL throw to office.

On day 2, I was soloing and following the bf's team when I saw Shizuku... Was spazzing when I spotted the rest of the team one by one walking behind her. Asgdhfkekcnskd it was a one way path and the railing separated us so I totally ran ahead and completed the round and stalked them for about half an hour, waiting for the full team to assemble wahahaha
               
Old version vs new version!! I initially wanted to cos shalnark on day 2 as well but decided against it because I felt it was a wee bit too plain. Hahahaha it would have been so cute if both Shalnarks met though XDXD

Sorry for my disturbing leg. Long story short.. We all forgot our room card which gives access to the lifts and had to climb the stairs. Me, being in my primary school mode at the best of time, fell at the last flight.......... Now my knee feels super tight, hard to bend. Luckily it was at the night of the last event day.. Only the shopping left haha.

Some things happened during the trip which involved me crying -__- but I feel like we understand each other better now. I'm very happy he doesn't slurp his noodles, and doesn't snore when sleeping on the bus. The bus trip from singapore to KL was super long because we were caught in almost every jam along the way. 10 hour ride omg..... the whole friday was gone when we could have reached around 2pm. Trip back to Singapore was much smoother, reached home at around 1+am.

With my new toy, bought him on new year day! he has a permanent frown ahaha fierce I like.

I brought him to the office too ^^ moved to my proper seat cos my senior has officially transferred out. Time to bring all my figurines and display them. Work is okay! I haven't dealt with any angry people yet but the first time will come soon I guess hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment