Wednesday 15 July 2015

2 weeks worth of posts

Can you spot the handphone? Haha the pre cosfest rush, honestly not as bad as previous events because it didn't involve much cloth. I was just super worried that the wings wouldn't stick to the pole on the actual day. They did in the end, but the stands were still quite unstable. We made do with it XD

My poor partner was single handedly sewing both our costumes right till day 1 of the event, which she gave up cosing for T_____T I owe her many many meals. I slept so badly on saturday at the chalet. A group of them were drinking and being so noisy. I went to bed earlier but 4 ppl in a bed and I was stuck in the middle... OMG I think i barely slept 3 hours that whole night, woke up so many times with my legs aching cos I couldn't turn and it was so squeezy and hot.

It was a miracle I was able to look the way I did the next day.
 Woohoo~~

I didn't take any photos at all on day 1 because I was happy not to. Was cosing my shalnark hubby and I was already super happy to have ppl come up for a selfie every now and then. Yay for HxH fans!!! 

I've only started playing a few weeks ago and I'm already able to look like this. Really well trained from the previous games hahaha

I bought this during cosfest and I am very happy with this strap, been brining it to work and admiring it.

Made an onigiri and tutu kuey out of the bubble jumping clay which was a wrong buy haha

No comments:

Post a Comment