Friday 31 July 2015

Last week

Blind flattery, that was my outfit when he made that comment LOL


Vanille last sunday success!!! I felt 100000X better compared to duruig the event last year. Wasn't exhausted or stressed from rushing the costume and wearing a fitting bra. Also knew how to wear the costume better (haha what rubbish, I made the costume; I should already know it inside out) but yea~~~~ Knew how to properly instruct my friend to help me wear it. So glad it went well. The photos are stunning..... Can't wait to show you all~ 

Vanille is my toughest character so far, I'm really glad the shoot went well despite being chased by the security, the rain and ending later than planned X_X I was able to do her default poses and get so many awesome shots with the rest of the team. 

It might sound trivial but I tested out my new Canmake setting powder during this shoot and I could feel the effects like whoa.. So easy to remove oil, touch up and my makeup didn't run much. It's amazing. I know that's what setting powders are for but I've never had a portable one to bring to shoots so I've been missing out on so much. Definitely using powders from here on.

Brought this to office as a back pillow but I end up kiaping it between my stomach and my table while doing work. It's literally a front pillow LOL

My new red shoes for tomorrow's shoot. Ahahaha desperation, cheaponess and resourcefulness 

A very cute panda tee shirt at cotton on. But I think it costs $15/20? Quite bo hua but so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment