Saturday 25 July 2015

Out everyday

Next week also out every night~ shooting vanille tmr, I'm in a bo chap stage regarding her beads already.. she has caused me so much stress and worry. Glad to be kinda mind over matter and look fatter for my second time cosing her. The first time I looked so haggard from rushing the costume and the overly tight bra. 

Shooting Mekakucity next week! Looking forward to it because the costume is so simple, though I need to paint her shoes. 

It has come to the point where I'm excited to cos female characters who are not Rin (other than Vanille maybe) hahahaha this isn't good. Will take a break from cosing Rin until the end of the year hopefully. Need to sell her costumes~~~

2nd wash, using a washing machine this time and he's really clean and yellow now

Grad shoot with the YYYYs at NY last saturday! Janice is back yay! Had so much fun with everyone and the bfs haha our photos are so pretty. Super funny to see jackson stare at the notice board and the bf hugging the bear all the time.

He keep saying he look very shuai here LOL I made him wear the grad hat and he had hat hair in this photo so I gave us crowns.

I got new stickers they're adorable wahaha

Also new hair style and very layered hair. I like! Though I actually asked for a shorter ver of my prev fringe and it was a miscomm with the hair dresser that she gave me bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment