Tuesday 9 August 2016

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY 51 YEARS OLD LO


Both selfies filtered and look at the difference face slimming in the second one makes omg.. My round face was totally emphasized with this wig. Luckily Subaru is still a shota in the Tokyo Babylon timeline. I could have drawn thicker eye lines but ehehe it's over, another dream cosplay done and crossed out at the tracker on the right. Long overdue shoot, supposed to happen earlier this year together with the code geass one! Hahaha on hindsight we would have died quite badly from 2 complex shoots in 1 day. 

Of course I'll be playing.... almost all my friends are playing and it's quite convenient to catch while travelling. The only problem is my lousy GPS which disappears so easily. I was never a huge pokemon fan other than collecting the story books during my primary school days but this game is amazing for so many people who grew up with it. I can see how it's a dream come true for them, being a pokemon trainer :DDDDD

Chanced upon this second hand and bought it whee!!! It's chinese subtitled too! Havent had a chance to verify but the first hand japanese version is always $79 in stores.

My new lock screen and the mini bingsu from the new cl3m3nti place. 

Happy birthday Singapore!! Thankful for the holiday :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment