Saturday 15 October 2016

Saturday

Went to JB last saturday for an event and saw this.. I carried one home XDXD it's the softest nuaest kitty bolster I love it. My mum loves mistreating it too though she doesn't admit and keeps saying it's too flat.

The food was so good~~ 

Can't wait to go msia with the YYYYs!! Glad we're finally taking action.. It's a short trip though ahaha hope we get to eat and shop lots! and I can't believe am amazed the bf agreed to go along! Actually he wasn't against it when I first mentioned the trip but he was more interested in going thailand and I also told him it's a girls trip so we left it at that. Haha anyways hope he will enjoy hanging out with everyone then he may want to join in more often XD 

2 weeks ago my second uncle and aunt came to visit from malaysia and I spent the weekend + took half day on monday to accompany them to gai gai everywhere and gardens by the bay where I caught this
 
I've been less active playing pokemon already... will probably put all my gyms conquered screenshots in a post and delete the photos from my phone soon
Value dollar shop opened at chinatown point and I bought a bag of these lovely marshmallows for $1 only. Got such a scolding from my mum though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment