Monday 26 June 2017

$$$

I did so much online shopping this month XDXD clothes, accessories, figurines, games..

First there was the ezbuy free agent fee and shipping discount promotion and my mum had some clothes to buy.. I started browsing random items myself and bough stuff too... some clothes, 2 rings (cos buy 1 free one) and 3 danbo figurines (so excited!). The clothes and accessories cost below $15 in total. Really cheap.

I was also randomly browsing Q100 (what's that app's name?) and spotted the tony moly bunny coloured lip balms on sale for only $0.50 each???!! I saw that there were only 2 left and added 2 to my cart but when checking out, I realised that the shipping cost $3.90..... I hesitated and the item was sold. Took it as a sign and decided not to buy. Later that day I was out gai gai-ing and saw that the shop retail price is $9+..  Over the next few days I kept checking back, waited and waited until I saw them on sale again at $0.99. This time I quickly grabbed 2 :X will show how cute they are when they arrive. In the few days of checking back, I also bought another dress on discount from a store. Waiting for the dress to come..... if it's good, I can actually get more work clothes from there hehe... 

Online shopping is so convenient and addictive.. Maybe not so good for clothes cos cant feel and try the size but worth a gamble now and then. Promised myself I will uninstall the apps after my items arrive and I complete my reviews.. but really happy and excited everyday to see updates on the delivery process.

*** NOT A PROPOSAL*** The first batch of tb items arrived yesterday and I love these 2 rings!  Though it was a wrong order for the 2nd ring, I wanted another design but I guess my comments made it look like I wanted the same design but in another texture. I told the bf and he immediately said that's cos one is for him. Ok lor he want then give him lor. S size ring, luckily it's adjustable. The little paw prints inside also very cute. About $2+ each.

Last friday I bought my first ever steam game from the summer sales ohoho.. I was just discussing with a friend about Steam games we have our eyes on. Then when the sale started she sent me a link to my game which was on sale for only $2.90???!!! I ignored the state of my laptop and just bought it on that day. Again.. so convenient *_* I've started playing and realised it's not too bad playing on my PC after all, now that I have my big television screen it's even better than before. Ohno.... I've opened up another gaming platform. Now I can play on my vita, pc and handphone. How fulfilling~~~~ XD

Some food photos yum yum
 From marche at raffles city.

Nice cafe at the corner of west gate. Specially brought the bf there after visiting once with another friend. The next YYYs outing we can go there~

No comments:

Post a Comment