Monday 4 December 2017

Long absence

Bleh the blogger app no longer worked and I deleted it.. seldom on my laptop to blog properly and it’s too hard to use safari from my phone. Finally got down to search for another blogger app. Hope this will work well! Long post ahead

So my birthday came and went, had less cake than last year and didn’t manage to claim my birthday half day off as it was crazy busy in the new dept. The bf got me a bracelet! It’s hard to wear though.. quite an ordeal in the morning when rushing 

Update for my game— got the other new ssr but not much luck after that.. it seems the point of this game has boiled down to collection of ssrs.. sad

The company had a carnival to celebrate an award during the 2nd week of Nov and there were plenty of activities and food to collect....... including a multi coloured cotton candy! Super pretty 

On that same day, my onlinepurchase arrived and it’s this beautiful cushion foundation which was so attractive and cheap. Very happy with the purchase I could stare at the sparkly stars all day 

A few days later, I went on leave and flew to Bangkok with my family to meet up with the Msia relatives. First time in Bangkok and I didn't do much research as trips with my Msia relatives are usually just following and shopping sprees. I could have gotten more out of the trip but my relatives couldn’t walk that much.. it’s ok!! I’ll definitely be back and explore more of the place. We didn’t eat much Thai food nor visited the famous night markets or temples. Here’s a photo of the atas macaroons my cousin bought. The strawberry candy one tasted to good with a marshmallow center and remained crunchy even after a few days, cos of the sugar. Def my fave out of all of them.
    
Didn’t buy much clothes but my best buy was a new bag for work. The smaller bag was given by my aunt after we went back Penang XD she bought it together with me in bk but was so nice to give it to me Cos I was looking for another smaller one. I needed an image upgrade including my clothes and thus my bag. The prev kitty backpack was alright but abit kiddish to pair with some clothes.. also influenced by my colleagues who are dressed so elegantly. Don’t want to look like an ugly duck beside them.. eg I only realised both sides of my shoes were torn when I went to an external venue to meet a facilitator.. never felt more lousy -_- I guess making the effort to dress better would also help in my confidence level since I’m facing the directors straight now.

Anyways it rained a few days during my bk trip so it wasn’t too hot overall. The rain puddles made my pants dirty though x_x some breakfasts were also settled at the roadside stalls with seating area.. one of them was really filthy I lost my appetite whenever I caught sight of the floor hahaha just keep looking up.

Shopping was much more comfortable in Malaysia and I managed to get abit more clothes there. Just see the photos hor..
We made Bao, my masterpieces very obvious XD

Zaizai is good! He anyhow peed again and got caned. Also it appears that dog filters won’t work on dogs haha

New babies in the Tan family!! They are sooooo adorable and the younger one (right) has such smooth and fair skin, my hand looked super haggard petting him cos of the colour diff lol

Awesome food everywhere, both bought and Home cooked. My aunt cooks amazingly

Flew back to sg on Wednesday and watched justice league with the bf that night. Yesterday night after work he jioed me to gardens by the bay with his Mum and sis to view the winter wonderland lights and see the xmas deco in the flower dome. Very nice! But year after year I think there’s no longer the surprise element. Would not pay for this again next year unless got something completely new.

Just now we went to miffy cafe at bugis! Food was average and the cafe was small =X not unexpected
  

  

XD they look alike!!! With the spot on the face

No comments:

Post a Comment