Monday 1 January 2018

New Year’s Eve

Quite unhappening since it’s been raining all day and I’ve nothing much I want to do at home.. I played games, unsewn dragon... now I’m re-watching season 1 of March comes in like a lion cos season 2 has been awesome.

Stocked up on my fave étude house lip tint plus another colour. Managed to sell my initial wrong purchase so I feel more justified buying again though the bf was like -_-
My Xmas present to myself this year... cos it was on half price and I found the colours so pretty and it’s a great brand with good reviews for this product. I need to stop buying eyeshadows le. No more no more 


Went to gudetama cafe again and the food is still as good. Shouldn’t have ordered the eggs benedict with smoked salmon though, Cos it was not a hot dish and I was so cold. The dessert was meh, don’t bother with the ramen dessert

Since I was on carousell to get rid of my wrong lip tints, I shun bian out up period cube for sale. Before I sell of any of my games I just wanted to savour my collection so far.. not including world of ff, taiko no tatsujin and a few other non otome games.

No comments:

Post a Comment