Monday 25 December 2017

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

Yay for the long weekend! I've had quite a happening week, gbtb on wednesday, party on saturday night, and going out for hot pot later.

Went with a group of friends to the christmas wonderland at gbtb on wednesday. We bought the package for the Savour village, $27 for entry, some priority pass and $20 of food vouchers. It was a long walk from the main entrance and when we reached the food area, we were famished! I was initially disappointed at the pricey food and small serving, each person could only get 2 food items. Luckily there were 5 of us and we pooled our food. I ended the night feeling quite full and the food was really really good!
My first buy was the lobster balls with bonito flakes. Cant go wrong with this lah, it was good. I asked for more bonito flakes cos they gave very little at first. Wouldn't have insisted if they didn't include bonito flakes in item title hehe.

My second buy was the turkey burger which I thought wasn't quite worth $12. There was too much bun vs the burger ingredients. The patty was fine but otherwise quite plain. The store offered some interesting sauces to go with their fries though. On the right was some flat bread with smoked meat and salad. I only had 1 mouth of it so not much impression. The risotto though!!! It was so yummy and the cheese chips were special and tasty.

My friends came back with a beef don (right) which they claimed was too dry. The pork belly was served with some yummy black paste and the cheese chips. It was good!! The main protein for that night came from the half spring chicken and roasted potatoes. 

We had $20+ to spend and used it on a dessert, a sorbet(not in photo) and another bowl of the awesome risotto. It was a daily special and instead of risotto rice, they used some kind of pasta which had a wonderful texture. The whole bowl was cheesy and flavourful. I would want to eat it again..... some day...... Wonder how much the full serving would cost loll
  
Chii enjoyed herself that night! Btw that's my friend's Chii... I totally forgot to bring her out that night. I will bring mine out later since the bf wants to take the street lights at orchard. Chii will be a good model XD

I was looking for a flat comb+mirror set and found a really cheap and cute one on Lazada. It was shipped from hk but I received it earlier than expected. Look at how cute it is.

Received some really cute xmas gifts wwe should have these all year round XD

No comments:

Post a Comment