Sunday 16 September 2007

Another quiz

Thanks to karene who tagged me ^_^ i mean it.

1. the person who tagged you is
Karene

2. your relationship with him/her
Good friends, ccamate, classmate

3. 5 impressions you have of him/her
Carrot, taurus, Sodagreen crazy, hakkai(lol), 1003 fan

4. the most memorable thing he/she has done for you
She listened to me crap and helped me so many times (including finding the Yzak picture) Thanks alot karene!

5. the most memorable words he/she has said to you
'Ee miin~~ I"m gonna tickle you~~' The 1st thing i thought of X_X

6. if he/she becomes your lover, you
I will most probably be dead and living in another world

7. if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be
Eh.. Not applicable

8. if he/she becomes your enemy, you willbe
Horrified. Karene is a tough enemy to have T_T

9. if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
HAHA cos she stole shalnark from me

10. the most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now
Convert karene into an anime fan

11. your overall impression of him/her
Very helpful and kind =D

12. how do you think people around you will feel about you
I've been told many times that i'm an anime lover, spider lover and very 'green'

13. the characteristic you love about yourself is
I dont crave for company

14. on the contrary, the characteristic you hate about yourself is
I suck at getting attention

15. the most ideal person you want to be is
I like being me

16. for people that care and like you, say something to them
SHOW YOURSELVES, i didn't know anyone cared! (joking XD)

17. pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you (i'm tagging ppl with sites to put this up on)
1. Janice
2. Yufei
3. Yuhsuan
4. Yangzhi
5. Wenyi
6. Mi-chan
7. Ryan (from the questions below, no. 7 should be a male)
8. Irene
9. Evelyn
10. Huiyan

who is no.6 having a relationship with? [Mi-chan]
*gulps* No idea! Hehe mind telling me, mi-chan?

is no.9 a male or female? [Evelyn]
Female who loves mayday

if no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? [Ryan, Huiyan ]
I think they will have lots of intellectual discussions XD

what is no.2 studying about? [Yufei]
Gosh, everything, and she's not afraid to admit it

when was the last time you had a chat with no. 3? [Yuhsuan]
She just tagged at my blog, is that counted?

what kind of music does no.8 like? [Irene]
Terribly sorry irene T_T, i have no idea! Jap songs?

does no.1 have any siblings? [Janice]
A nice elder brother

will you woo no.3? [Yuhsuan]
FEITU!! Yuhsuan, do you want me to woo you?

how about no.7? [Ryan]
Eh, perhaps! haha

is no. 4 single? [yangzhi]
Yes, but not for long XP

what's the surname of no.5? [Wenyi]
Goh wenyi, GO WENYI!

what's the name of no.10? [Huiyan]
Ho Huiyan, forgive me if i spelt it wrongly =(

what's the hobby of no.4? [yangzhi]
Staring into space?

do no.5 and 9 get along well? [Wenyi, evelyn]
I think so ^_^ right?

where is no.2 studying at? [yufei]
My class

say something casual about no.1 [Janice]
Be proud of your hair =D

have you tried developing feelings for no.8? [Irene]
I can't help but like Irene cos she's such a sweet and friendly girl

where does 9 live? [Evelyn]
Oh dear, but i know evelyn takes a bus which takes her to.... some place which is not clementi.

what colour does no.4 like? [yangzhi]
I know she hates yellow =(

are no.5 and 1 best friends? [Wenyi, janice]
Not best friends but they get along well

does no.7 like no.2? [Ryan, yufei]
I don't they will dislike each other (2 sagittaruis!)

How did you get to know no.2? [Yufei]
we happen to be in the same class

does no.1 have any pets? [Janice]
Nope, but she likes animals

is no.7 the sexiest person in the world? [Ryan]
HAHA sorry ryan, but no.

Have you been tagged? Please do this quiz if so =D

No comments:

Post a Comment