Friday 28 September 2007

Love and peace~ as Vash says

Loath and peeved
Whatever, doesnt make sense.

How fun is it to spend a cooling friday night, reserved for watching anime or revising for the 'O's, researching on J.S Bach's fugue composing style??
I shall tell you how fun it is. Yufei, you and wenyi love Haydn right? Well, stay away from Bach cos he's mine now! Not to mention Chopin and Debussy. We're having quite a party here.

I want to break my finger or something so that i will have an excuse for not doing my research on the pieces that i will be playing on the piano tmr. It's my fault for doing last minute stuff, but i really have no interest in learning more about the 'gay' composer (oh wait, that's some other composer, not Bach) but still... My eyes are tired T__X

Interesting fact 1: Bach is a great piano tuner
2: Bach married his 2nd cousin, had 7 children but only 4 survived to adulthood
3: Bach married another lady after his 1st wife passed away. They had another 13 children and this time 6 survived to adulthood.

Wow Bach is ... wow. 20 kids in all. I don't think my piano teacher will be too thrilled to know what i've learnt. I can already picture his face, the 'ku xiao bu de' one. He's a really nice guy and very inspiring. Ah, and he doesnt make me feel as if i play like crap ^^ I witness the patience and kindness of mankind after every piano lesson.
Oh yes, i also found out that Mozart and Haydn were really great friends. What a classic.

AVE MARIA (ah.. schubert again) Nothing, i just think it just sounds nice for a conclusion =l

No comments:

Post a Comment