Thursday 20 September 2007

*licks*

Prelims are finally over (saying this 2 days late) and went bowling yesterday! No pictures yet, so shall briefly mention what happened. Went to marina square bowling arena , er, where was it again? Had a $10.50 lunch which made me so full that it was hard to walk. I don't have any hidden talents for bowling, sadly T_T
Yufei, claire and i were the beginners and initially, we kept rolling the balls straight into the gutters LOL After receiving lessons from Alicia, Anying, Huiyan, Naomi, Yuhsuan and yangzhi, Claire got the hang of it and she scored 60+ points in just her 2nd game!

Yufei and I: O_O *carries on feeding the gutters*

Haha no lah. We improved alot and yufei even managed a strike! After 2 games, we walked around the stores but the things were too expensive so i didn't buy anything even though the Bleach puzzles caught my attention =P

Yangzhi pierced her ears and she held on to my hands the whole time. Ah how romantic, like giving birth. I want to get a 2nd ear hole, but mum made it clear that she would kill me (or something along that line) if i pierced another before 18 =(

I bought trinity blood book 4 today! And jiahui informed me that saiyuki book 7 has been released in singapore. So i'll be getting it along with eclipse by the end of the year. Such a long wait... but it will be part of my motivation to live through the terrible exams hehe

Made this last friday, showed it to fausty the moment it was done and she laughed alot =D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hah, i know Karene will be going 'BEANY BEANY' the moment she sees Akira and mel will X_X. I put him under the good looking category ok so don't kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment