Monday 24 September 2007

OH NO

Went to Kino yesterday and bought Eclipse, Trinity blood book 5 and 2 random manga i happened to spot. The titles are Vassalord and Lonesome eden.
Don't look at me like that! Mum was bugging me to grab the manga and go home so i didn't have time to analyse the titles and stuff, just the coverpage art work. I'm kind of regretting my choice now. While mum was driving, i was worrying about lonesome eden. I didn't even see the title carefully untill i was in the car and i'm seriously worried that it may be hentai or something else........

For Vassalord, it seemed pretty good. Action packed and bloody haha. Was getting more info on the net and the 1st vassalord website i went to said
'Story: Charley is a cyborg vampire Jesus freak who does the Vatican's dirty work. Johnny is a vampiric hedonist who loves irritating his more-or-less unwilling partner. Technically not yaoi, but almost.'

Urgh!! I'm not allowed to remove the plastic wrapping untill exams are over. That's so sad. I badly want to read trinity blood book 5.
Oh well, everything shall be revealed after november 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment