Monday 28 April 2008

I'm supposed to be doing some last minute changes to my PI now

Yea, but i went on facebook battle stations only to find my ship sunk (again) and i salvaged it only yesterday -__- Getting sunk, that's what i do best.

I'm kinda down with a sore throat, it hurts to swallow. Considered ponning band but decided against it cos i couldn't bear to leave my darling saxophone ahaha. I should give it a name. Senior suggested er min X___X since i'm also crazy about the erhu. Ehh.... i'm sure there are better names around. Erm, i can play the low notes better now =D thanks wenyi!

This week is holiday week ! We had a half day today even though it wasn't so for band members and some other performing art ppl. No school on thursday and next monday cos of labour day and college day respectively. Friday is almost like a half day cos school ends at 12.30 for me. Am i lucky or what =D

Finished watching nodame cantabile. Piano competitions make me feel terribly stressed, even if i'm not the one performing. I plan to continue with Dogs manga and gintama anime next week.

Right. PI. NCP (the PI teacher) didn't respond to the email i sent him arghhghghghg. I'm so glad i didn't get him for my math tutorial teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment