Sunday 20 April 2008

When exactly is it??

I don't believe it.. another week has passed.

Next week will fly by even faster cos there is just too much going on. Band pracs, rehearsals, lecture tests, homework due and a 101 other things.

Had band prac at nie yesterday, from 10+am till 4pm. My fingers are quite sore today, not from playing but from carrying the saxophone case. I tell you, that hard and brown case is the most unfriendly thing i've ever seen. Not nice to hug, has a rough handle and gives blue blacks when you knock against it accidentally.
I've been meaning to get rid of the mouldy mouth piece in my saxophone case ever since i spotted it a month ago. But couldn't bear to; a mouth piece + ligature +3.5 reed cost quite a bit, and other than being slightly mouldy, the mouth piece seems to be in perfect condition =D even better than the current mouthpiece i'm using =X But don't worry, i will never put something that dirty close to my mouth X__X I've isolated it in a plastic bag.

Watched gintama episode 76 and 79. The 'princess gorilla' and 'out of toilet paper' episodes XDXD FREAKING FUNNY ahahahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment