Sunday 6 April 2008

Luna

Something shatters
What is it, i wonder
Bits that are lying sadly around
will they fit together magically and perfectly
just like two halves of a jade sake dish?

Mushishi is such a beautiful anime. Each bittersweet episode leaves me wanting more.. there can't just be only 26 episodes! I need more mushishi or i'll start coming up with new episodes myself and go crazy X__X
I finised PI =D and chem VA in one afternoon. Not very productive heh could have done much more actually. No more make up lectures after school from tuesday onwards. Finally, i get to go home at the same time as everyone. Read this super cool manga called DOG on friday. Pretty short series but the manga is still on going. Yes, i've got to learn to balance my time properly between studies and anime+manga or there will be no meaning to life.

My heartbeat accelerates each time i see your name. It makes me feel idiotic.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete