Thursday 24 April 2008

Low notes kill

I can play them while going down a scale, but to play anything lower than a F on the sax spontaneously is still beyond me. I've got to tilt foward specially to play those notes but the strap restrains me. College day performance will be my 1st official performance, can't wait =D

Just finished PI. Getting an extention in deadline cos PW teacher went to vietnam for some talk =D I'm not feeling sleepy now, suprisingly. Perhaps it was the oreo waffle stick i just ate XD I know i'll fall asleep during math lecture tomorrow. I always do X__X Will get to go home at 12.30pm and this is the list of homework i have for the weekend: 2 paragraphs for GP, finish graphing and conics tutorial, bio DNA tutorial, finish up history SEA summary. Will have more to add to the list tomorrow i'm sure. Hey, that's pretty little homework! =D Add in revision and i should have a pretty filled up weekend. Band prac this saturday will be at nj, thankfully. No more lugging of the saxophone home. Much as i want to bring the instrument home to practise, i treasure my fingers more.
American in paris ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment