Tuesday 20 May 2008

There will be band tmr till quite late

I shall post this short entry to entertain sherin who has been visiting my blog too often hahaha. The number of entries i post each month is decreasing!! X_X This is not a good trend so i will try to blog more.

GPVA is worrying. hopefully i'll be able to rush out the summaries and quiz by friday cos Ms Tang said no extentions will be given. I don't want to know what will happen if i pass it up on saturday. History VA is even more worrying cos i don't have a group. Hmm.. individual work is also allowed but better to work in pairs lah, can edit each other's work.
Ahem. Sherin and yufei, stop tagging about me doing weird stuff to the poor saxophone on my tag board ok! People might get the wrong idea HAHA ^///^

Anyway i went to fausty's blog and when i put the cursor over the link to my blog, i saw this.

The game? THE GAME??!! What's that? I still remember the beetle entry and i mention the saxophone almost every entry so that's alright. Otaku is the blog title so i guess it's ok for it to show up. But toilet paper and plastic bag? eh? People will think that i'm a weird girl. -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment