Monday 19 May 2008

You eated my cookie? ._.

Gah.. i've not blogged for a week ++ not that i have anything exciting to blog about.

Band on saturday and i was very surprised to know that the seniors wont be playing with the band after june holidays.. so etude will be their last official performance =( T___T I made alot of mistakes during band last week. So sucky.

I was a good girl and finished my history essay outline today =D For once, my poor classmates won't hear me complaining about having to rush the 3 page outline out hahaha. Watched more gintama episodes.. realised i missed out on the curry ninja episodes LOL i want to get the anime now. Must watch every single episode! So far i've not seen any gintama anime for sale in malaysia though and something terrible happened to my cowboy bebop anime. Discs 1 and 3 are unwatchable. Only disc 2 is ok O_O I don't know what happened but there are some weird blurry patterns on the shiny side of both discs 1 and 3. DIE. I don't care, i'm going to get a new cowboy bebop dvd if i happen to see it on sale.

Janice found a really nice blogskin for me on friday.. but i've not gotten down to changing it yet haha reading many manga at a go now and it can get pretty confusing

O_O i went to imeem to get the code for a chemistry song to put in this post. It didn't work out cos i'm such an idiot at html (even though it's just copying and pasting the stuff) I closed the window. But the song started playing suddenly. This is scary T__T ah...

No comments:

Post a Comment