Thursday 29 May 2008

THIS IS A RANTING POST

I didn't bring the keys out today and was locked out of house for around 20 minutes. Sure, it was my fault for not bringing keys but what made me seriously mad was what my mum did. I called while i was on the bus and told her i was on the way home. I freaking told her over the phone that i didn't bring the keys and she said ok. When i arrived and rang the doorbell, no one opened the door. I thought my mum fainted in the house or something lah! -________- she's so pig headed ok. What was the point of me calling home then? When she returned, she didn't even get dinner. She just bought newspapers and opened the mailbox (both are usually done by my dad) I asked her about it and she knew she was partly at fault but parents are like that; even if they make mistakes they will never apologise to their children. I was even shouted at cos i told her it was wrong of her to go out after receiving my call, for no good reason somemore. Sheesh... I've thrown my grammar to the wind. Whatever.

Okok i'm generally in a irritated mood cos i'm not able to perform for etude and i really want to. Cos i've got to go back to malaysia. Not that i don't want to go back.. Again, it's my mum who's making me unhappy. I know it's nobody's fault that the dates clash. I merely mentioned about missing the trip in order to perform and she blamed me for being slow in informing her about the performance date and there was no way she'll let me waste the plane ticket which has already been paid for. And she didn't do it in a very nice way, it was very defensive. HELLO?! DID I MAKE A BIG FUSS ABOUT NOT GOING TO MALAYSIA? I'm not blaming anyone here and i've already told her about the performance within the 1st week of joining the NJ band. I wish she could have at least considered the circumstances before pushing the blame blindly to me. I'm already upset enough that i'm missing out on the performance.

..... will read school rumble manga to cheer myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment