Friday 11 July 2008

Drawing tangents to the curve of my spine

Went for my last spine check up at erm.. can't remember what hospital it was today. My condition has finally stabilized =) Really glad that i wont have to return there again after so many years, since sec 1 i think.

What i dislike about the twice a year checkups:
1. The extremely long waiting time. After getting the number tag, got to wait for around 15 minutes for registration at the counter. After registering, got to wait to be called into another room to take height and weight. (i'm 45.4kg in my PE clothes =l) At the X ray place, yep, you guessed it. Spent around 45 minutes at the x ray center today X_X The ultimate winner, however, was waiting to meet the doctor. Damn, should have asked for his autograph haha =D

2. X ray. I mean hello? To go for an x ray every half a year increases the risk of cell/gene mutation. I don't want to end up with some non functioning protein/ cancer =l

3. Taking off my clothes T__T 1st for the x ray and again for the doctor to examine my back. I feel so exposed. The gown i have to change into before taking the x ray is very erm.. loose, you know. I had a male doctor and the nurse was quite unsympethetic T_T

Hmm.. that's about it.

OH GOSH another exciting thing which happened to me this week. So much for not getting into exco, i was chosen along with 2 other IP girls lynna and huijuan to be the new principal players in band. Principal player in nj band= student conductor. O_O That was exactly my expression when i heard my name being announced. It was totally unexpected. I'm not even good enough to be a SL so this is quite.. wrong actually X__X nevertheless, since others have confidence in me, i should believe in myself a little more and take on the role for the next 12 months =D I'll most probably be conducting the national anthem and school song this coming monday so listen out! XDXD But i think i'm going to puke due to nervousness/ have serious diarrhoea (like i did on the day of my history paper) even before i lead the band in warming up/tuning =X

No comments:

Post a Comment