Sunday 20 July 2008

So many GP lessons next week

Thursday will be following monday's time table.. cos we've missed too many monday lessons. Thankfully i end at the same time on both days and not earlier on thursday, or i'll pon on thursday =X

Didn't do well for my common tests this time.. could have done better for bio, math and GP especially. Oh well. I will try to start mugging asap for promos. Mr Ho gave a whole stack of new songs and i'm sooo excited! Haha Now that the seniors have stepped down, priscilla and i are the only 2 altosaxes. So we must play loudly =D

Oh yes, i finally went for a blood test yesterday before band. Since i had to rush off to school, i was the 1st to have my blood drawn. Unfortunately for me, i inherited mum's kind of blood vessels =super thin and hard to locate. The doctor was supposed to take blood from arm but couldnt find the vessel so in the end we had to make do with the vein at the back of my palm. It didn't hurt at all despite her warning. Ahaha i have a high threshold for pain. The doctor was literally poking around under my skin cos the vein kept 'running'. She placed a plaster over the wound and i rushed off to school. There was no bruise, the vein just looked a little swollen yesterday. YAY i'll finally know my blood type

No comments:

Post a Comment