Friday 4 July 2008

I'm so tired but there's math va to do

I kinda wish my group chose to use a simpler presentation method instead of flash. Sure, learnt how to use flash in ny.. sec 2 i think. But i've totally forgotten how to animate those layers and stuff. TOTALLY. Even those how-t0-use-flash tutorials i find online aren't too helpful X__ X how... i've the information, ideas and macromedia flash programme ready but i don't know how to use =( I'm a flash illiterate

Never knew that it's possible to fail a paper so badly. That is, before i received my chem paper. =l more than half the cohort failed thus we can safely conclude that it's really a tough paper. Maybe i'll be able to get a S after moderation. Now you guys know how badly i did =l

omg i sound so dead. I think i need to take a nap now X__X

No comments:

Post a Comment