Sunday 3 August 2008

Breaking dawn

I am a bad girl =( Went to read breaking dawn spoilers on the net and i got what i deserved. T__T Perhaps i was expecting too much ahaha nevermind now i shall wait patiently for the price to drop before getting my copy of breaking dawn. And i will never lend my books out to anyone unless they promise to take good care of it. My poor eclipse! *still quite pissed off*

Went to watch Acsi band FOA yesterday. I think they played better than the nj band -__- nevermind! I shall work hard to attain that level of playing skill. A few of the clarinettists (is that how you spell it?) were super pro lah! The jazzy songs all had clarinet solos instead of saxophone =( Haha weird.

Still watching natusme yuujinchou and reading this ulu manga called silvery crow. The main character reminds me of rave. He also likes curry alot O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment